Landlords Contents Insurance

Landlords who rent furnished or part-furnished flats, apartments or houses should consider Landlords Contents Insurance.

Many landlords supply their tenants with beds, sofa’s and other furniture. You should consider a Landlord’s Contents Insurance to cover these in case they are damaged or stolen.

Even if you are only supplying white goods like fridges, freezers and ovens and carpets – you should still consider Landlords Contents Insurance as these can cost quite a lot to replace.

You only need to cover your own property; anything that your tenants move in with or buy during their occupation should be covered by their own tenants’ contents insurance.

Click here to get a quote